Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snowstorm

Wednesday night we had a big snowstorm that continued into Thursday. We only received about ten inches of snow, but the wind blew like crazy. As a result we had drifts in our yard that were about five feet high.


Here are some pictures of the girls playing in the snow Saturday night. It was significantly warmer on Friday and Saturday and some of the snow melted. You can still see how much snow there is though in these pictures.































Jessica was trying to slide down on her stomach, but I think she went face first instead.






Matt and I loved this storm because it allowed us to miss two days of work. Two wonderful days in the house staying warm with our kids and playing games. There is not any other way I would rather spend my days than with my kids.


3 comments:

Gough Clan said...

It was so good to see your comment on our blog. I added you to our list of bloggers so we can see what your cute family is doing. I love the snow when I don't have to live in it. Looks like the kids are doing great. Talk to you soon.

Christina said...

So I'm finally back to having time to surf blogs. Looks like you had a great halloween.
And what a snow storm!! I miss the snow. This will be the 2nd year without major snow (at least I expect no snow in NM again). I can't wait to be somewhere where there are seasons. Maybe it will snow here in Utah before I have to go home.

Shemri and Gang said...

I am so happy I have a way to keep up with your life now. Your kids are so so cute! It was great seeing you!