Saturday, August 23, 2008

Spearfish Park

One of the things I love about living here are all of the great parks. Spearfish park is one of our favorites here. We do not get to go as often as we would like because it is about 40 minutes away. However we went on Thursday and had so much fun. Jessica found some mud and this girl loves mud. Here she is bringing me a mud cake she made for me.
The water was a bit cold at first, but refreshing. It was 100 degrees on this particular day.



We had a wonderful day!!!!!

2 comments:

David & Alyssa Stander said...

Fun! We'll have to try Spearfish Park our next visit to SD. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys!!

Christina said...

I found you through Alyssa's blog. Good to see you, it's been a while. I love being able to keep up with family - especially the Hatch side since we are all so quite and keep to ourselves. feel free to check out our blog too.